Saturday, 5:00 pm
Sunday, 7:30, 9:00, & 11:00 am
See page 2 of the Bulletin.
Mass times on weekdays vary
each day and are subject to
change week-by-week. Always check the bulletin.
Tuesday – Saturday: 7:45 – 8:05 AM
Saturday: 4:00 – 4:50 PM
Confessions will be held in the cry room located at the back of the church.
Starting on Monday, Nov. 9, you are required to wear a face-mask at Sacred Heart Church during Masses and other services. This follows a new Lancaster County health directive that goes into effect Monday, lasting through at least Nov. 30. People with certain health conditions and children under age 5 are exempt. Please do your best to also maintain social distancing, especially in the Communion line. Thank you for your cooperation. Let us continue to pray for one another! –Fr. Kosch
Sunday Mass will be streamed at 7:30 am on our Facebook page, and will be available the rest of the day.
Sacred Heart Parish Welcomes You!
Guidelines and Safety Measures for Parishioners During Reopening
SPECIFIC to Lancaster County
As of May 11, 2020, parishes and religious institutions in Lancaster County are permitted to gather for the celebration of liturgies while practicing appropriate behaviors for containing the spread of the COVID-19 virus. These guidelines are subject to change in the event of new instructions from local or state health officials and the Office of the Bishop.
- The dispensation from the Sunday and Holy Day obligation remains in place.
- Gatherings are limited to the Sacred Liturgy, so all forms of public liturgies in churches are permitted.
- All other parishes and school activities remain restricted, including after-Mass gatherings such as coffee and rolls, funeral luncheons, wedding receptions, etc. The Bishop has restricted outdoor Mass.
The following are encouraged to stay at home:
- The sick
- The elderly
- People with underlying medical conditions
- Family members who live with elderly people or those who are at risk
- People who have access to those at risk in nursing institutions
- People who have upper respiratory or flu-like symptoms
- People who live with someone with upper respiratory or flu-like symptoms
- People with COVID-19 or live with someone with COVID-19
- People who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19
Requested “Containment Practices” for those attending Mass:
- Family members sit together
- Sit in every other pew
- Cough in your sleeve
- Place your contribution envelope in the basket provided as you enter or exit the church. The ushers will not “take up the collection” during Mass
- No hand-holding during the Our Father
- Sign of Peace is omitted
- Form a single-file line with 6-foot intervals when processing forward to receive Holy Communion
- Follow the instructions of the ushers
- Avoid gathering in the vestibule or near the doors of the church following Mass
- If requested, assist with sanitizing the church and other public areas following Mass
- Attend Mass in your home parish